Mandanex Finance is the loan finance arm of an international group, servicing the SME business sector. We provide services to clients seeking to acquire or refinance residential housing, investment property, commercial property, assets and businesses.
MANDANEX MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Mandanex Mentoring is a structured program that provides new to industry brokers with comprehensive mentoring and support services for two years to build and manage a broking business and /or achieve success as a mortgage broker.
The structured program includes business management, which is critical for new mortgage brokers, who aspire to develop their individual business and reap profits out of it. The mortgage brokers learn marketing, business promotion, lead generation, introduction skills, developing networks, social media promotion and referral business along with learning the skills of writing loans, while learning to be compliant to regulations
The programme comprises of Face-to-Face interaction, Classroom sessions, Online management. With the prevailing COVID 19 conditions, the classroom sessions may be altered appropriately to conducting the sessions online through Zoom, Teams and TeamViewer meetings
INDUCTION AS A FINANCIAL BROKER – UNDERSTAND PURPOSE, ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Introduction/Refresh & Overview- legislative & Regulatory framework and conducting financial
- activities within Consumer Law, Fair trading, AML/ CFT, Client Confidentiality and Privacy
- Managing Internal Complaints Resolution process & Internal Dispute Resolution process Compliance Management – Set up process and Auditing systems
Lending Concepts, Products & Documentation
- Lending Criteria for different types of loans & Lenders – Residential, Commercial, Asset Financing &
- Personal Loans
- Knowing the Customers
- Client Profile, legal entities,
- Statement of Financial Position – Capital, Deposits
- Affordability Calculators and using them
- Understanding Serviceability of loans
- Types of Loans, interest rates, pricing, Cashbacks
- Lending purpose
- Client Data and Support documents – client identity, Bank statements, Existing loan & Credit card, HP statements, Proof of Income, Proof of Deposits
- Qualifications – Cert IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking / Diploma – Assist with enrolments and completion of course
- Assistance with Industry & Panel Lender Accreditations
- Assist with Memberships – fbaa/ MFAA
- Mortgage Broking Business Plan
- Marketing & Promoting Business
- Learning different Lending Options
- Comparing Loan options
- Compliance Documents – Disclosure statements, Credit guide
- Home Loan Interviews – Preparation & Conducting interviews
- Use of Templates — CRM Training
- Loan scenarios & Advice including packaging
- Loan application preparations
- CRM Systems and Data Management
- Introduction & Overview of Automation & Cloud Computing for Security & Compliance
- Mentor Workshops
- Loan application compliance
- CPD days & Conferences – Enrolling and Attendance
- Marketing & Promotion: Building Brand, Advertising, Sales Campaigns & Building Referral Partner relationships, Social Networks, Niche Market Development
- Phone, Email Support, Online & Screen sharing interactions, Mentor and backend Support staff
- Mandatory Meetings and sessions – Monthly two sessions – one on one, TeamViewer, Zoom and /or
- WhatsApp remote access and exchange of notes, unlimited phone and email interactions followed by self-study and practice.
- Compliance and Lender Updates
FEES | COMMITMENT | BENEFITS
- Extremely competitive Industry Pricing with monthly Fees of only $450.00 plus GST.
- Length of Program: Ongoing until Mentee is ready to be independent.
- Sessions: Coaching may be classroom or online interactive meetings. Based on prevailing conditions due to COVID 19.
- Primary Contact will be with designated Mentor and all contacts for support personnel will be provided on enrolment.
- Business Commissions: Commission splits are clearly defined in the Independent Contractor’s agreement for participants working with Mandanex
- Finance. No commissions are payable if the participant has only Mentorship engagement with Mandanex Finance.
- Applications: Each Mentee will need to complete a minimum of 24 applications during the engagement.
- Feedback: Feedback will be provided after every session through email and verbal interaction.
- Frequency of Sessions: Individual Programs will be determined with mutual consultations with Mentee.
Find out more about how our mentorship program can fast track progress to your successful new business.
Mandanex Finance is part of the Mandanex Group. Mandanex Capital is an advisory group focused on M&A, growth capital raising and valuation services to the middle market with operations in Australia, New Zealand and across Asia.
Mandanex Finance is a new finance brokerage, bringing together a team with decades of experience in property, commercial and business finance, supported by bright young talent.
We passionately believe that best in class client servicing is the only way to succeed and to do this we focus on ongoing training and education, so that we know we are offering the best solution to each client’s particular finance needs.
Mandanex Finance works as a close partner with Blueshield, a long established leading financial services company in New Zealand Blue Shield