Finance & Insurance Broker
Mandanex Finance – North Sydney NSW
Mandanex Finance is the loan finance arm of an international group, servicing the SME business sector. We provide services to clients seeking to acquire or refinance residential housing, investment property, commercial property and businesses, as well as specialised insurance risk cover related to these investments.
What you will do
- Generate a client portfolio – contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients’ homes or business premises
- Conducting in depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements, completing risk analysis
- Design financial strategies and assist clients to make informed decisions and producing financial reports
- Ongoing review and responding to clients’ changing needs and financial circumstances
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets & KPI’s. You will need a target-driven mindset
- Communicating with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments
What you bring
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Proven sales experience. Alternatively, we are keen to talk with energetic career starters
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Capability to explain complex information simply and clearly.
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
- Build strong business relationships — ability to network and establish relationships with clients.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Knowledge of the lending market and financial products – keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- An ethical and professional approach to work.
What we offer
- Professional team environment
- Access to world class training
- Part of a truly dynamic aggregator group
- Competitive commission structure
- Comprehensive systems support
- The opportunity for you if to join a fast growing company, with a diverse service base, that will allow you to develop your future and generate high rewards for your efforts.
Job Type: Independent broker
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking (or ability and willingness to undertake training)
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred)